One of the reasons you should consider investing in a dental franchise instead of building a business from the ground up is that you will be provided with support and proven methods from the franchisor. Trying to go at it yourself can be incredibly difficult, especially if it’s your first dental practice.
If you invest in a FLOSS™ franchise, not only will you be able to avoid a lot of the trial and error that a lot of first-time practice owners have to go through, but you’ll be given a tremendous amount of support before you establish your FLOSS Dental™ franchise, as you open up your first location and through the duration of your ownership. The following is a more in-depth overview of how we support your business here at FLOSS Dental™.
FLOSS Dental™ Franchise Training
As soon as you have been awarded one of our franchises, you will begin the pre-opening process. We will provide you with the training and education you will need to run your practice effectively during this process. We will provide a list of essential tasks and training objectives during this process. This begins during a five-day corporate training session that will take place in Houston, Texas.
Once you’ve gone through training, our national vendor partners will help you identify the best site in your territory and construct and set up the facility. While your location is being built, you will be able to focus your time and energy on building relationships throughout your community.
Our FLOSS Dental Franchise Support Tools
The following are some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy from having access to our comprehensive support system:
- You will be provided with thorough operations and procedures manuals. These manuals will give you everything you need to run your dental practice effectively.
- We will be provided with staffing and physician recruiting assistance in your area.
- You will be provided with a customized dental software system, which will allow you to manage every aspect of your practice, from patient intake to scheduling to integrated payroll processing.
- Billing services will be provided by vendors that we have approved to ensure that your insurance collections will be efficient and effective.
- You will be provided with full marketing support. For example, not only will we provide you with marketing materials, including direct mailers, radio/tv scripts, pre-approved Facebook/Google ads, and more, but we will also provide professional advice on how better to develop your territory through effective occupational dental marketing.
- You will be given full assistance with the licensing and credentialing requirements in your state.
Our Ongoing Support
In addition to the previously mentioned support, we provide all of our franchise owners with access to a private intranet site containing all the management, marketing, and operational resources you need. This site is accessible 24/7. If that wasn’t enough, we even offer opportunities to continue your education through webinars, Facebook groups, conferences, conference calls, and other media.
As you can see, you’ll be provided with the full support of your franchise if you decide to invest in your own FLOSS Dental™. To find out more information about investing in one of our franchises, be sure to contact us at 888-998-2860 today!